Thursday, July 1, 2010

Doing Fine

Today I did 30 on the elliptical in the morning. I tried to run at lunch, but after 10 minutes my calves were still painfully tight so I hopped on the elliptical for 20 more minutes. I didn't do the DVD tonight because I was busy getting my hair cut.

I mostly tracked my calories today. I did fine up until dinner when I was too tired to figure out the calories in homemade pizza crust and sauce. Instead of plugging the info in I decided to just pick a frozen pizza to use instead. I'm not sure how accurate it will be, but I figure if anything it is more calories than in homemade pizza.

Tomorrow will be tricky. Instead of working out I'm meeting my friend Derek who up and joined the Army at 33 for lunch. He's back for a week before he ships off for good, so I figure lunch with him is pretty important. I'll try to get a run in after work, depending on how my lower legs feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment