Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Well that is more like it....

I weighed myself again this morning and now I'm down 2.5 pounds from last week. That's right. I lost 2.5 pounds yesterday. If only I could do that every day for 1o or 15 weeks.

Today my two hour lunch meeting got done early so I hit the gym for a 30 minute run. I also squeezed in a walk as a morning break and after work. It was not an ideal day for exercise, but I made it fit.

I did OK with food today. I ate a light lunch in expectation of dinner on the patio of Tally's with Ivy and Hot Toddy. I had a veggie burger with a fried egg on top and onion rings. I went crazy on the ketchup (two little cups) and pinot grigio (two and a half glasses. It would have been three but I'm an animated talker).

1 comment:

  1. Way to stick it out with the scale!!! Seems like you've made some positive changes...sometimes it just takes forever for the scale to catch up. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete