Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sick of Dining Out

Tonight I went out for a work dinner again. I had one lambic and fish and chips. We were at the Royal Mile which is delicious but not exactly known for their healthy options. I had planned ahead, so I was OK with calories.

I slept in today and did a 45 minute circuit with Mandee at lunch. She kicked my butt by making me do four kinds of squats. I'm going to have a hard time walking tomorrow.

I've always known I do better when I have a routine. This week has been very busy and I haven't kept to my schedule. I've stood up Mandee twice this week and haven't worked out after work at all. I have stepped up my lunch work out, but not enough. Eating heavy dinners and having cocktails every night is wearing me out. Don't get me wrong, I realize that I have an great life and I am thankful that I get to go out and spend time with my boss and co-workers. I'm just tired. I am not used to this schedule and I'm tired. Very tired. I may actually go to bed before 10 tonight.

I will be back in my routine soon, which will help with my energy level. I don't think it will be too hard to get back into the hard core workout habit as I've still been working out and I have tracked my calories all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment