Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Frustrated

I weighed myself this morning and I'm up two pounds. I'm frustrated with the whole thing. I feel like I work hard but I'm not seeing the results I want. I know it's probably a fluke and that I'll be back down tomorrow, but that doesn't stop me from being frustrated.

Today I had five hours of meetings. I worked through my lunch. I left a little early and ran three miles. It was worse than yesterday. I did level 1 of the DVD because I knew if I started level 2 I would get frustrated and turn it off.

I counted calories today. It wasn't hard, as I missed lunch due to meetings. When I got home from work I had eaten 3 granola bars and 2 oatmeal raisin cookies. It's amazing I didn't buy lots of junk food when I stopped at the grocery store on my way home.

Tomorrow I will be in six hours of meetings. I probably won't get a work out in during the day, but I'm hoping to eat lunch. I'll grab a quick run before meeting Hot Toddy and Ivy for dinner. Hopefully Ivy will share her weight loss wisdom with me (after all, she is the girl that lost weight in London).

No comments:

Post a Comment