Saturday, July 3, 2010

Friday

I didn't enter my food from last night until this morning, but I did OK with food yesterday. I lifted in the morning, ran after work, and did the DVD. Noting new or exciting to report on that front.

Today I went to the farmer's market so I'm now full of papusa and coffee. I'm headed to Cumming for 30 miles of fun on the bike later, so I'm hoping today will be a good day. I'm even going to try making kale chips (because those people at the Grinnell Heritage Farm can get me to buy anything).

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having a good ride, and staying (somewhat) cool! If you're in need of more kale ideas, I really like the recipes on greenlitebites.com - she's got a video on making kale chips posted here: http://greenlitebites.com/2010/02/15/making-kale-chips-video/

    Me? I'm currently trying to drown a sinus headache and packing panic in leftover pizza and chocolate ice cream. Ivy Goes All the Weigh FAIL. Oh well. :\ Better luck tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete