Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wedding Fail

I should have squeezed a run in yesterday. After all of my wedding calories were added to my daily total MyFoodDiary.com advised me that if I ate like that every day I would gain a half a pound a week. Whoopsie.

That being said, it was really good food. And cake. Had I stuck with light beer instead of having a margarita I would have been in a better position. Or if I hadn't have had a cookie at lunch.

I made some bad decisions yesterday, but I'm back on track today. I'm allowed to have a day where I don't do as well as I hoped as long as I am back on track the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly, Sarah Jane - my problem is when I start allowing myself to have waaaaay too many of those off days. Not every day can be an off day. :) You are on the right track!

    ReplyDelete