Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

I did fine today. I tracked my calories, ran with Mandee at lunch, and did the DVD. I skipped my morning workout. I just couldn't drag myself out of bed. I'm hoping that eating normally for a few days will get me back on track. I think it will also help me to read Half-Assed: A Weightloss Memoir, I like the author's blog a lot, and Ivy was nice enough to volunteer to lend it to me.

Tonight I made what has become a usual dinner for me - scrambled eggs made with plain yogurt instead of milk (it started when I had run out of milk) topped with pickled jalapenos. I've had it for dinner three times in the last 10 days. I tend to get on kicks with food and eat the same thing over and over again. I'm pretty sure it's a result of living alone and having lots of leftovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment