Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blar!

I tracked my food, walked two miles this morning, and did 45 minutes of circuit training at lunch. Both of my workouts were with Mandee. I'm impressed she put up with me because I am grumpy. Very grumpy. I met my goals, but I am not overly excited that I did. Perhaps having the most frustrating work day in years broke my spirit. Perhaps having two beers just makes me down the next day. I really don't care why I'm in a bad mood and don't care about my diet, I just want this mood to go away.

So here is my plan. I can bitch and moan as much as I want until 10:17 PM. At that time I will be in a good mood. I will change my attitude tonight. Tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

  1. But at least your post title makes you sound like a pirate. That's got to cheer you up. :) Hope today is going better!!

    ReplyDelete