Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday

Today Mandee had an appointment in the morning so I used that as an excuse to sleep in. I ran 3 miles at lunch and did level 1 on the DVD after work. I tracked my calories.

Having a blog to log the sordid details of my weigh loss is helping a lot. It is a lot easier to stay on track when I know I have to report my transgressions to the world.

The next few days will be tough for me. Wednesday I'm going out to dinner with Claire and Gjergji. It will be a blast, but I am always worried about calorie dense restaurant food. Thursday I'll be visiting family for a BBQ. Saturday I'm heading to Cedar Falls for Sturgis Falls, which is when my hometown becomes the land of beer and mini donuts. EEK! I am worried about the challenges, but I know no matter what I'll be OK.

1 comment:

  1. Mini donuts are not the enemy - they are our good, good friends. :) Maybe you could clip on a pedometer for all the Sturgis Fall-ing activities? That was one of the best things I brought to Europe with me on vacation. I didn't feel so bad about having a glass (or three) of wine with dinner when I could show that I'd walked 11 miles that day! Have a BLAST this weekend, and say hi to CF for me!

    ReplyDelete