Friday, June 18, 2010

Sushi and Booze

THANK YOU CLAIRE!! Your advice on pre-exercise and just admitting that you'll probably eat more than you would at home when you go out.

I tracked my calories (guessing when it comes to some of the sushi). I even went out for a drink after dinner and remembered to track it.

I ditched Mandee this morning. I just couldn't get up to work out. I made up for it at lunch with 15 on the elliptical, 30 in a circuit class, and 15 running. After work I lifted for 25 minutes. All in all a good day.

Tomorrow I'm heading to a wedding reception. Any advice about cake and booze? I often convince myself that I will dance of the calories but I know that is a lie.

2 comments:

  1. Way to get in more exercise!!! It's so hard to fit everything in, but it looks like you did! And I think I'm commenting too much. Oh well. Wedding cake doesn't count--the pieces are so small and so very delicious. And I don't go to many weddings. The booze does count, though. And so does shitty food slathered in butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are commenting. Please keep it up. The reception is at Hickory Park, so I'm hopeful the food won't be too shitty. Most wedding food makes me want to gag.

    ReplyDelete