Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dinner, Drinks, and Set to Lose

I forgot to mention that I weigh myself on Tuesdays. As of yesterday I was down 2.5 pounds from last week. As of this morning it was more like 1. Either way I'm happy.

Today I only did a short AM workout - 10 lifting, 10 elliptical. At lunch I did the elliptical. After work I did the DVD. I was stood up for all of my workouts today. Mandee is making it up to me by working out with me in the morning and running at lunch.

I tracked my calories today, and I did great. I kept my breakfast and lunch small because I knew I was heading to El Bait Shop with Claire, Gjergji, and John. I had a huge dinner - fish tacos, beans and rice, two beers, and some of John's sweet potato fries. It was really too much for one meal, but because of my workouts and light meals if every day was like to day I would lose one pound a week (according to myfooddiary.com). One pound a week is my goal, so I'm pretty happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment