Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday

I think that Monday is the easiest day to do well on a diet. There is something about starting a fresh work week that makes me want to succeed in other areas of my life.

Today I was ditched by two different workout buddies. Mandee overslept, so I skipped lifting and did the elliptical instead. Kelly had to cancel our usual Monday lunch workout, so I ran three miles with Mandee. After work I did the Jillian Michaels DVD.

I did great with food today. I feel like I will easily make up for Saturday.

I love running on the treadmill at lunch, yet prefer running outside after work. I think that is because I usually run with a friend at lunch. We can each adjust our speed and intensity to what we're feeling up to that day. We can talk and get a customized workout in at the same time. After work I run to clear my head. I honestly think I would trip and fall off of the treadmill because I get so deep in thought when I run after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment