Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Taco Tuesday FTW!

Today I started off the day by taking a metabolism test at the gym at work. I found out that my metabolism is normal and my caloric goal had been off by a whopping 18 calories. In short I found out that I'm fat because I eat too much. It wasn't exactly rocket surgery, but it did take away an excuse.

So I tracked my calories today. I went to the gym over lunch and ran on the robotic exoskeleton. I left work at 3:30 (getting there at 7 sucks, btw) and put air in my tires. John met me at my house and we rode to Cumming. The Cumming Tap is about 30 miles round trip. The ride, along with healthy eating all day, allowed me to have 3 pints of beer and three vegan chorizo tacos without going over my goal.

I'm feeling pretty good. I feel focused now. I am also thinking about the tacos. They were the best tacos I've ever had. If you ever want to head to Cumming on a Tuesday night let me know, I'll be all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment