Thursday, August 19, 2010

Um, yeah, about the past week....

So I lost my mojo. Big time. I'm not going to dwell on that. I'm going focus on the positive.

I did a circuit at lunch. It kicked butt. We did each activity for four minutes, with 20 seconds doing the activity and 10 seconds resting. It actually kicked me back into gear. I tried running after work. I ran about 20 minute and my hip bothered me a little bit (yeah, so I hurt my hip and haven't been able to run - neato). I probably need to stay away from running for a bit.

I tracked my calories, even the dessert and wine ones from the Flying Mango. I did OK, and would lose a half a pound a week if every day was like today. I'm heading into the weekend with a positive attitude and a desire to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment