Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Motivating Monday and Tell Tale Tuesday

I got back from a weekend in Chicago yesterday. I was too lazy to blog, so today is a bonus addition. This week's Motivating Monday is the filthy Christina Aguilera. This is a sing along song that is perfect for working out because she references being sweaty. It makes me feel less awkward about dripping.

Now about that tell tale Tuesday thingy.... Did I mention I was in Chicago last weekend? And we toured 2 breweries? And that there was lots of drinks? And 11 PM burritos the size of my head? I knew I wasn't going to lose this week, but I was still saddened to see the 2.4 pound weight gain this morning. I'm not worried, I know it will come off. This week is busy (two happy hours, one bar crawl, one wedding), but I'll make it through.

Today I did the elliptical at lunch and had only one glass of wine at happy hour. Now I'm headed to the kitchen to make a stir fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment